We are dedicated to the relief of signs and symptoms related to illnesses of the cardiopulmonary system. We work alongside your physician to treat and restore function for patients with airway and breathing problems.
Our licensed and credentialed respiratory therapists evaluate, treat and care for all types of patients. We provide relief to patients with chronic conditions, like asthma and emphysema, as well as emergency care for patients with heart attack, stroke, drowning or shock.
Our respiratory therapists provide numerous diagnostic and therapeutic services, including:
- Arterial Blood Gas Testing
- Asthma Education Program
- Better Breathing Program - Third Wednesday of every month at 2:30-3:30 pm
- Basic Life Support Classes
- Electroencephalogram (EEG)
- Nebulizer Treatment
- PFT (Pulmonary Function Testing)
- Smoking Cessation Program
- Spirometry testing
- Sputum Inductions
For additional information or to register for a support group or class, please visit our Classes & Events page or call: (941) 473-3919.